Saturday, December 20, 2008

To all my friends!

Happy Solstice everyone! Amber and I gave each other the same Obama poster without knowing. Our Obama shrine is looking quite formidable. I hope you all are celebrating in your own special ways. I raise my glass of Ugandan whiskey and makea toast to our families and friends. Lets drink to our health and to a happy new year! We love you all!

I also want to bring attention to a new link on the right hand side of the page. Our friends Lynn and Danny, whom we live just a few doors down from and go on a lot of adventures together here, are avid bloggers. Check their page out for a different perspective on some of the same things we're seeing and doing here. You may even find a picture of Amber and I.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Solstice!
xoxo
G & E

Anna S said...

Hej hejsan hallÄ! Dean & Amber!
This is Anna, Per and Alice.

So lovely to read about you and the new life in Uganda. We think of you often and wondering how its going.

Cc is here now fore the holiday, and she is right now drivning our car all by herself to Gavle. Per is VERY nervous.. :-)

My school is goning fine, and I just finished my first projekt, whit good comments *proud*

We want to wish you a very happy holiday, and a wonderful new year!

Med karlek and many many kramar.

Anna, Per & lilla Alice